Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Hello! Still on baby watch here, time is draaaaaaagging now I can tell you. Although I have been super busy this week so it is for the best that he is sitting tight. I am talking as though he is late when actually I’m only full term next week haha! Impatient much?!
So, by busy I actually mean blog busy, my days haven’t been too hectic. I have one post left to write now and then anything besides Happy Days is already written and scheduled. So in about a week’s time the blog will just lie dormant unless I fancy popping on to write anything. But in all honesty I just want to sit and slob now.
So what has made me happy this week?
– Soya. Or lack of a reaction anyway! If you read my post a couple of weeks ago you’ll know I was anxious for the night ahead as to whether LJ would have a reaction. Totally forgot to update you last week but thankfully she was fine! She’d only had a small amount but it means she is on the road to being free of allergies!! Hurrah!!
– White teeth. You may also remember I said LJ knocked her front tooth a few weeks back. Well, after 2 or 3 weeks of being on ‘tooth watch’ I am happy to report that there has been no discolouration and it is looking like it will move back into its normal place – no more pirate look for her!!
– Midwife appt. I had my booking in appointment for my homebirth on Monday. I feel quite calm about it all now and after seeing that woman give birth in the hospital foyer (did you see that?!) then I know I am doing the right thing. I do not want that to be me!
– A lovely weekend away. You may have caught our latest vlog, it was so nice to get away to Dorset for a few days. We were away from the Wednesday night but as I only film at the weekend you don’t get to see the fun trip to Longleat. You do get to see us at the beach and the girls chilling out in their gorgeous myweeteepee having some festival fun. If you fancy having your own festival at home head to The Big Little Tent Fest to request your free pack. 🙂
– New puppy. No no no, I am not mad! My friend has just got the most gorgeous new spaniel puppy and I adore him! I would love a dog but honestly I couldn’t handle any mess in the back garden so it is a no no.
– Nappy cakes. My friend is super clever and made me this nappy cake – how thoughtful is that? So often people don’t make a fuss of a second/third/fourth baby, so it I was really touched that she made the effort for me and my baby boy.
– A big catch up. I have not seen one of my mummy friends in probably over a year. She has just had a little boy and so now that I have a car we went down to see her. We were there the whole day and it was lovely.
– Splash parks. I had a lovely day with some mummy friends at our local splash. The weather has been hit n miss this week but thankfully it was perfect yesterday.
– Being brave. I am not that confident when it comes to pushing my blog ‘out there’ but I recently reached out to a brand, thinking they would ignore me, and they came back with a big fat yes!! I have been taking part in a 5 day course to hopefully give me the confidence to be proud of my blog and I think this is a good first step!
I hope you’ve had a good week! Almost half way through the summer holidays now can you believe?!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!