I love writing a weekly list, it helps me to focus on the things I have achieved when otherwise I may feel as though I have done nothing!
I am not in the best of moods writing this so am going to struggle remembering good things!
- Spent Thursday evening at the dentist as Little L chipped her front tooth. Totally gutted.
- Enjoyed having Mr F home Thursday (he was off for a funeral but was home in the morning.
- Little G got her place at our preferred nursery
- Signed Little L up for pre-school.
Real life weekly goal: Try not to cry about Little L’s tooth.
Blog and social media:
- Off to London today for a Mothers Meeting event with Little G
- Gained 100 new followers on Twitter this week
- Have some exciting competitions coming up
- Am starting a new linky next week, all about kids so keep an eye out and join in if you can!
- My favourite post to write was: Why I love my body
- My most successful post has been: 10 ways to boost your blog traffic
Blog weekly goal: Promote the new linky as much as possible #KidsCorner
Hope you have all had a good week!