As you know, I am a Britax Mumbassador, which means I get to bring you the latest news from Britax headquarters. I have loved their pushchairs for so long now and each one seems to surpass the previous in the different features it offers. We have been using the SMILE for the last year or so and I still absolutely adore it. However, when I saw the preview of their new AFFINITY 2 I fell in love!
The Britax AFFINITY 2 comes in Lagoon Green, Cosmos Black, Flame Red, Wood Brown, Ocean Blue and Mineral Lilac. My personal favourite is the Lagoon Green and I would have definitely wanted that one for baby. You may have seen my post last month explaining that we will be using a double due to LJ still needing a buggy, so won’t be able to have this AFFINTY 2 this time around. But, if you are looking for a fab buggy for your little one then let me tell you a little more about it.
– Suitable from birth when used with an infant carrier or carrycot.
– A larger seating surface compared to the original AFFINITY.
– Single-handed recline (We have this on the SMILE and everyone always comments on how fab it is!!)
– Foam-filled rear wheels to absorb bumps in the road.
– An intuitive folding system with auto lock.
– CLICK & GO® receivers to convert from pushchair to carrycot or even car seat.
– Height adjustable handle (also one of my favourite things!)
– Can be used with children up to 17 kg.
– Fully reversible and adjustable seat with multiple recline positions and footrest.
If I had been looking for a stylish single buggy, this would have been top of my list! It has all of the brilliant features you can rely on when buying from Britax and of course, looks gorgeous!!