Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
This week has been so nice as Mr F has had the week off. He hadn’t used any of his holiday allowance so far this year and what with baby coming we probably won’t be going too many places to need him to use many days. So, he decided to take a few random weeks off to spend with us at home, this week being one of those weeks. We haven’t done too much but it has just been nice to spend that extra time together.
So what has made me happy this week?
– Mr F being home. I really miss him when he is at work, sounds slushy but he is my best friend and so spending time together is my favourite thing. 🙂
– Getting my photo wall started in the hall. It has been something I’ve wanted to do for ages and this week we found out our neighbours were going away – perfect opportunity to drill 6 million holes!! I am so pleased with how it is looking and just need to order the photos now!!
– Bank appointments. On Tuesday we had a mammoth appointment at the bank to discuss borrowing some money for a car. Instead of a loan we wanted to extend our mortgage and I was worried because the last time we discussed our mortgage I was working full time. But, they were absolutely brilliant and accepted our situation. Now we just have to find a car!! So so excited!!
– Strawberry picking. Can you believe I haven’t been since I was 2 years old? Probably down to the fact that if I eat a whole strawberry I come out in a rash. Weirdly if it is all mushed up in a blender I have no issues at all. Anyway, we went strawberry picking on Thursday and filled two massive baskets.
– Baking. Due to the huge number of strawberries we picked, I had to think of a few different recipes to use them all up. So, yesterday was a baking day – more to come on that! Yum! 🙂
– Lovely comments. I had this in my happy list a few weeks ago but again this week some people have left some truly lovely comments. They always make me smile so thank you xx
I feel like I’ve missed something but my brain is like mush these days!! Hope you’ve had a good week too 🙂
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!