Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Sian is taking a week off this week but hopefully will be back with us next week. xxx
I cannot tell you how glad I am to have this week be over. I have been counting down the days and have been a bag of nerves for as long as I can remember.
So what has made me happy?
– Finally being able to announce the fact we are expecting a baby!!
– Seeing our tiny bundle for the first time, I have been so worried but all is well.
– The girls’ reaction to the news, I was worried but they were delighted.
– Having so many people send me lovely messages. I cannot wait to share our journey with everyone.
– Feeling baby move for the first time. I felt flutters at 15 weeks with Little G, 14 weeks with LJ and I am a week ahead in this pregnancy that I thought I was and it seems 13 weeks for baby number 3 is quite late compared to many (that I searched on Google anyway!).
– LJ is talking more and more every day now, at least one new word a day. It amazes me how the brain works, it really does! My favourite is when each morning, Little G says are you coming to play in my room? and she shouts back yeh, shummming!! Just love her!
– Ordering bunk beds for the girls- I want them sharing asap so they are all adjusted in plenty of time.
– Packing ready for my weekend away to Blognix. Might be a bit rubbish at RTs this weekend as I will be busy expanding my blogging brain (as well as relaxing in the spa…..).
I am sure there have been a lot more happy things but now that I can properly mention the baby it is like the flood gates are open! I promise I won’t go on about it all too much going forward!
I hope you’ve had a great week too!
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx