Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
This week has been so long, I am so so happy that it is the weekend! We are all a bit under the weather and all ready for the Christmas holidays, especially Gracie who comes home in a terrible mood every day. Wills has started teething too so all in all I am in need of a holiday! Shame I won’t get one until they move out eh? Haha!
It all got a bit too much on Thursday when I burst into tears during my day in the life vlog filming. I am vlogging every day of December and that one will go live Sunday if you fancy watching me blub to camera! Recognising I needed a bit of ‘me time’, Mr F looked after all three of the kids while I went out for an hour on Friday. It is only the second time I have had to myself since Wills has been born and I really needed it.
What are the highlights of my week?
– Best friends. Lils adores her best friend P and on Thursday morning we went on a hunt to find her. So glad we did as her mum and I had a lovely mooch around a new shopping centre and I got a few more Christmas bits for family.
– Me time. Like I said, I had an hour or so to myself on Friday and I decided to go to Boots and buy myself some new makeup. So many ‘get this free if you spend £15’ deals at the moment I did quite well.
– Vlogmas. I am really loving the challenge of uploading daily. I definitely wouldn’t be able to do it long term but for a one-off it is really fun and I am loving being part of a mini vlogging community.
Catch up with my latest vlogs here…
– New bedding. Treated myself to a new duvet set. It is a brown/cream checked design so I feel like I live in a log cabin haha!
– Mince pies. I am addicted, literally can’t stop buying them and cannot stop eating them! Someone help me!!
– Hot chocolate. I found a Galaxy chocolate one that doesn’t have dairy in it. Woo hoo!
– Christmas 24. I am LOVING watching Christmas movies and thankfully Lils is loving it too. We are getting nothing else done but we are feeling festive!
My brain is buzzing as I write this as my friend is in labour! Always makes me so emotional when someone has a baby, brings it all back to me! You just can’t bottle that moment!
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!