Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I am writing this from the comfort of a big double bed, in the Megaro Hotel in London, as Wills and I are staying over ready for Blogfest. Blogfest is an annual blogging event and I am so excited to meet up with some of my blogging besties, including Sian!
This week has absolutely flown and I am having to look back through my phone to see what I have actually been up to as I cannot for the life of me remember!!
So, what has made me happy this week?
– Tacos. I might do a photo post about our night but basically we had the BEST night eating tacos. We ate them around our new coffee table and laughed more than we have done in a long time. I am loving making more time for family moments like that.
– A country walk. We woke up early Sunday morning and Mr F suggested we go for an autumnal walk. I am so glad he did as it was so nice getting out for some fresh air.
– Brave girls. They both had their flu spray this week and I was so proud of them. Not that it is as bad as having a jab but I was still impressed that they didn’t make a fuss.
– My Kindle. I am currently reading ‘The Year of Living Danishly‘ and I am hooked. It is about a woman who goes to live over there after her husband is hired by LEGO. Loving it!
– Best friends. Not mine but LJ’s – she has the cutest bunch of friends and they ‘meet up’ at the school gates every day. I love this age, when they finally find themselves and know who they like and don’t like. I have started planning her birthday and cannot wait to hand out the invites to her little besties.
– After school cuppa. Not that I drink coffee but I don’t know what else to call it haha. Went round to a friend’s house after the school run and it was really lovely. I can remember feeling like I would never ever make any mum friends but I needn’t have worried.
– Me time. Sitting here right now with my baby boy next to me, while Christmas movies are playing on the tv. Bliss!
Right I am closing down my laptop now to snuggle up with my boy. Hopefully he’ll sleep well as we have an early start in the morning!
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!