Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Phew! I’ve made it to the end of a busy week! It is 8pm and I’ve just this minute sat down after putting up the tree. We waited until Lil’s party was out of the way, that was this afternoon and she had the best time. She’s never had a little party before and was so excited that her friends were going to be coming round.
The rest of the week has been all about today really, getting last minute party supplies and getting the house straight. Well as straight as it can be with Christmas gifts piled up high on the sideboard!!
What has made me happy this week?
– Christmas parties. We went out for our first (and last) Christmas party. My friend runs a pub near us and organised a ‘do’ for the mums and dads of the reception children. It was so nice being out out!
– New babies. My friend had her little boy, he is a little poorly but doing well. I just wish I lived nearer to be a better support.
– New clothes. I treated myself to a new hoodie, nothing too exciting but I like it!
– School plays. Gracie was so brilliant in her play, singing nice and loud (not too loud) for all to hear. She also signed the song which was adorable.
– Lils turning 3. She had such a lovely day, we went on a day-date just the two of us (Wills was asleep) and it was so nice walking along hand in hand. We had a Costa and it made me want more day-dates with my girls.
– Snuggly coat. How adorable does Wills look in his coat from the Essential One? I love it!
– Tea party. We invited some other 2/3 year olds that we know, all of which will be in her class when she starts nursery. They played so nicely together, such a lovely group of friends.
– Christmas tree. It is up, hurrah!! We put it up once Mr F came home yesterday and I am feeling very festive now. It is a new one and I was worried I may have bought a naff one but it is actually really lovely! I’ll pop up a photo on FB later when I get a minute so you can see 🙂
Sorry if I’ve been a bit behind replying to comments on here or social media, Vlogmas is taking over my evenings! I am really enjoying it but it is such a commitment!
Catch up with my latest vlogs here…
This will be the last Happy Days of the year – Sian and I will be back on January 7th. Thank you so much for joining in throughout the year, we love hearing your happy.
Have a great weekend, a merry Christmas and a very happy new year!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!