Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I am writing this Friday night, contractions still happening (they’ve been going on since last Saturday so nothing to be excited about- read more about that here). But, I did joke with my midwife that I would see her Friday night at 8pm so you never know, you could be reading this and he could be here!! And if he isn’t I will be sobbing into my pillow haha!
It has been a long old week with little to no sleep for me, which has made me very grouchy indeed. I am going to have to dig deep to find happy moments I think!
Here it goes….
– A lovely lady at Mr F’s work made baby a gorgeous sheep. How kind is that?
– We went to the splash park twice, well I say we but actually it was Little G that went and LJ and I just went for a little while when we picked her up. Hurrah for helpful mum friends!
– One to one time with LJ. With G at the splash park for two days I have been able to have some lovely afternoons with my littlest girlie. Not that I am much use at the moment but puzzles and reading stories was nice, just the two of us.
– My new pram. I cannot remember if I said about it last week, did I? Anyway it was the very last thing we needed and I am totally in love. I went for a single over a double after much umming and aaaahing. We have gone for a buggy board combo as LJ has suddenly become that little bit more independent.
– KFC. Say no more.
– Celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary. We went back to our wedding venue to take a family photo, you may have seen it on IG. These are the other photos in the series from the past few years if you want to see.
That is it I think. We’ve not really done much due to the fact that I am a misery guts. I just wish these contractions would either stop or result in a baby sharpish!!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!