Where has the week gone? They always say time seems to be speeding up but I am sure it really is!! Not really sure what I have done with my week again. Been in a mood mostly, can’t seem to shift it. I need to get out of the house more!
Anyway, what have I got on my list then?
- Saw my dad for the first time in 3 months. Awkward to say the least. My parents are divorcing. Just awful.
- Sold quite a bit on eBay, getting good at this shiz now!
- Had a lovely catch up with a friend, I say catch up- we actually see each other quite a bit but I feel like I have been trapped in the house for weeks! (all in my mind I am sure).
- Helping out at a local NCT sale tomorrow, do love a bargain!! If you haven’t volunteered before it is well worth it as you get to grab the bargains before the members and public!!
Real life weekly goal: Get out of the house at least once a day!
Blog and Social media:
- I got my first mention from Mumsnet on Twitter. They tweeted about my ‘Keeping up with the Joneses‘ post and I was pretty chuffed!
- My most popular post this week has been this week’s Wicked Wednesdays offering. Obviously people are loving the mess!
- New blog discovery- Don’t Be Sorry. I am sure many of you will know Sarah’s story but if you don’t then hop over and take a look. Her story is close to my heart and I love reading her heartfelt posts.
- Tonight I am going to the MAD blog awards! I. AM. SCARED!!!!! I am driving there, decided against the train through fear of being murdered on the underground. Me + wine = disaster!
Blog and social media weekly goal: I cannot believe I am saying this for the 3rd week in a row but yes, I still haven’t fitted Pinterest into my daily routine! Such untapped potential as it used to be my number 1 referrer!!