I love an excuse to dress up and what better time than new years eve? I was lucky enough to be given some vouchers for Christmas, those that can be spent anywhere (or most places anyway) and my absolute favourite shop of the moment is H&M.
I love looking for outfits to put together, seeing the trends that are in the shops, so was excited to put together an evening look. Ordinarily I would wear a dress on a night out but everything seems to be halter style at the moment and that doesn’t suit me at all, so I have chosen a skirt and blouse combination instead.
1. Silk blouse – I love how this wrap around blouse will hide a multitude of sins from Christmas. It will compliment the skirt perfectly.
2. Pencil skirt – I love a pencil style, always so flattering and this has a touch of sparkle- perfect for a new years eve look.
3. Necklace – This is a fun necklace and earring set, bringing a little sparkle to the top of your outfit.
4. Bag – I only ever take my phone and my debit card out with me so this smart phone clutch is perfect!
5. Shoes – These shoe-boots are so flattering and look really cute with a pencil skirt.
So there we have it, a glimpse into my style for new years eve. I am off to the shops tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to pick up these pieces ready for a little get together we are having with family. I already have the girls’ outfits, they will be matchy matchy in gorgeous dresses- I wish they did them in my size!
What are you doing for new years?