I love writing a weekly list, it helps me to focus on the things I have achieved when otherwise I may feel as though I have done nothing!
I haven’t had the best week as I have had some sort of flu- woman flu, not man flu! Anyway, here are a few things I have done (that I can remember)
- Had a lovely meal out with my favourite people.
- Have got over the fact L has a broken tooth, she is so gorgeous anyway it makes for a quirky feature…. I think.
- I voted. Almost couldn’t be bothered and then Mr F made me see that it is important to have my say.
- Went to work high on day nurse, a morning with 30 4 year olds was interesting!
Real life weekly goal: Get back on track with our themed weeks.
Blog and social media:
- Had an overwhelming response to our new linky! 41 posts in the first day!! Up to 45 as I write this!
- Had my bloggy birthday of course, 1 year young!
- Had the most lovely lovely comments from some of you guys, had me in tears actually.
- Discovery of the week: You have to check this tuff spot idea out by Mudpie Fridays – totally amazing!
- My favourite post to write was: Our Story- the final chapter!
- My most successful post has been: How blogging has changed my life
Blog weekly goal: Get a bit more organised, being ill has made me slip and I don’t know what I am meant to be doing half the time!
Hope you have all had a good week!