I have not been to The Ideal Home show since I was about 15 – scarily that is almost 20 years ago! I can remember it as if it were yesterday though as I appeared on TV during a live broadcast from one of the stands. My mum probably still has the footage somewhere!
I am so excited as I am finally going to get to go again in a few weeks. My friend Lucy had mentioned about going and then I was offered a pair of tickets – that is fate right there! We are leaving the children at home with their daddies and having a girlie day to ourselves and I cannot wait!
It opens this Friday 24th March and runs until Sunday 9th April so you have plenty of time to get down there if you fancy it. There is so much to do, it will be an amazing day out! It is also a great gift idea for Mothers Day if you are stuck at what to get for the woman in your life.
Here are a few of the things on offer this year..
- Pamper lounge with free treatments in the day - first 100 visitors get free glass of prosecco
- Grand Hall Tea Rooms
- Interior styling stage - get top tips from designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen
- VIP Lounge – be treated like royalty for the day
- Feed Good Stage - a fantastic range of acts and entertainment through the day
- Ideal Home Show Stage - Joe Swift and Martin Lewis giving tips throughout the day
- Eat & Drink Festival - live music, street food and live experiences
- Artisan Farmer’s Market
- Family roast in the Duke’s Head onsite!
- Over 600 exhibitors
Here’s a little more to tempt you …
I am not sure what I am looking forward to the most, but I am definitely going to be making a beeline for the pamper lounge! Both Lucy and I are in the process of decorating our homes so we will be looking for some top tips for inspiration!
Lucy and I are offering you the chance to win one of 3 pairs of tickets to come along too! How exciting is that? You will get to choose the date of your choice but tickets won’t be posted until Monday 27th so it will have to be after that date I am afraid. Competition closes Sunday 26th March and is UK only.
Complete the widget below and be sure to comment on both mine AND Lucy’s posts to qualify. Good luck!
My Question: Have you ever been to The Ideal Home Show before?
Head over to Lucy’s post to answer her’s…
This post is written in collaboration with The Ideal Home Show