Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I hope you have had a good week. I thought it dragged a little and yet now that I am sitting down to write this I can’t believe that a week has passed!
So what has brought a smile to my face this week?
- Daffodils coming into bloom.
- Seeing the smile on my mum’s face when we gave her a bunch too.
- Laughing hysterically with my mum after I mocked her telephone voice- we all have one don’t we?
- Laughing hysterically the next day after informing my mum that there is no need to tell random strangers her life story. I sometimes think they could make a tv show of my family- they all crack me up!
- Making time to go to the park.
- Having my lovely friend over so our girls could play together.
- Happy bloggy emails with some exciting projects being planned for the future.
- Access to Little G’s online learning journal- so nice seeing photos of what she gets up to at school.
- Cheeky Indian takeaway mid week 😉
- Little G being invited to two birthday parties. Yay for school friends!
- Continuing to KonMarie my house- obsessed I tell you!!
So glad I take time to think of these things as otherwise I truly would forget.
What has made you happy this week?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx