Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it.
Right first of all, if you haven’t seen already – Sian had her baby!! Hurrah!! Go check out her Instagram for beautiful pics of her baby girl. I cried when I heard the news and cannot wait to go round for cuddles!!
This week has absolutely flown by – it doesn’t seem a minute that we were heading off to The Lake District. This time last week I was sitting in a jacuzzi enjoying the peace and quiet of the countryside – my sofa just isn’t the same!
I filmed the whole weekend if you’d like to see what we got up to..
So what has made me happy this week?
– Time away. It was such a lovely weekend and better still I had no wifi so it meant a total switch-off for all of us. Plus there was the jacuzzi – life is always good when there is a jacuzzi.
– Decluttering. I am on a mission and I am already feeling so much better for it. I have been watching other vloggers ditch the junk in their homes and it has given me the bug. I am filming the process so I am accountable to you – so watch this space!
– Caterpillars. The girls got a butterfly kit for Christmas and I finally got around to sending off for the caterpillars the other week. I have been going live every few days to show you how they are getting on – they are enormous now!!
– My smiley boy. Honestly I cannot get over how smiley he is, he is just so happy! And, it seems he is keeping his blue eyes which I am thrilled about! I now have one of each!
– Flowers. My garden has come to life thanks to some forget-me-nots I planted years ago. I always forget that they are there and then they bloom and make me so happy each spring.
– Tulips. I treated myself to a bunch on Wednesday as I do love to have fresh flowers indoors. Lils chose a sunny yellow and they are currently brightening up the tv unit.
With such a short week I haven’t really been up to much besides manically tidying my home. We are going to be spending the weekend staining our decking (I say we, it is totally going to be Mr F doing all the hard work!) so fingers crossed it stays dry for us!
Have a lovely long weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!