Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I have finally felt on top of life again this week. I think having potty training over and done with is a huge weight lifted and I finished my contracted work with BabyCentre too so I can relax a little. I do work well under pressure but with three kids to look after, that pressure can get a bit too much sometimes.
The funny thing is, the weeks I feel on top of everything are the weeks where I do nothing but potter about the house and play with the children. So trying to think of anything I have done is a bit of a struggle as I haven’t really done much at all!
What has brightened my week this week?
– Baby news. I am still on baby watch for Sian and her baby but my other friend had a baby girl on Monday. She had kept it a secret from everyone (including her husband) so it was so exciting to find out what she’d had. I’d guessed a girl woo hoo!
– Sunshine. Well, what we saw of it anyway! I am yet to find my sunglasses but I am just loving the brighter days. I just wish they would stick around for longer!
– The park. With sunshine brings more visits to the park. The photo above was actually taken while we waited for Mr F to finish a run he was taking part in. If you want to see more I vlogged our weeknd, including going along to support his race.
– Potty training success. Lils is completely dry, I cannot believe it. It just shows that if you wait they will master it in a flash!
– Giggles. Wills has always laughed for his daddy but he just looks at me like I’m mad if I try and make him smile. This week we have turned a corner and me gobbling up his toes has him in stitches!
– Movie night. We watched Me Before You the other night. Well, what a sad film! I never got around to reading the book but can see why it was such a hit.
– Packing. We are going to Center Parcs this weekend and I am so so excited. Keep an eye out for updates!
I was reading the lovely Carol’s happy list last week and she mentioned her daily gratitude journal. I think I am going to start making a note every day as honestly I find it a struggle remembering yesterday let alone a whole week’s worth of happy. Anyone any recommendations for a pretty journal?
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!