Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it.
We have literally just got back from the circus, it was organised by the school instead of a school fair and it was brilliant! It wasn’t your average circus, but one put on especially for kids and schools – just fab! The kids are in bed and Wills is just having his bottle beside me. If you are quick you can pop over to my Instagram Story to see his little face as he watched the show – mesmerised!
This week has really seemed to go on for so long but at the same time I cannot believe that we are here at the weekend again – I cannot even think what I have done this week. I cannot even tell you what I did this morning let alone Monday!
So what has made my happy list this week?
– Spa day. Last Sunday Mr F and I went along to a spa for the day. I managed to read a whole book! Unfortunately it is part 1 of 2 and I have no idea when I will ever get to read the second book! It was Flawed, by Cecelia Ahern – have you read it?
– Lunch out. We had a lovely meal at Harvester, such great food with absolutely amazing desserts! I was stuffed!
– Reading. That in itself deserves a mention as it is so rare!
– London. I went to an Iceland event on Thursday and got to try so many amazing foods. Some that I had never tried before (Gnocchi and venison) and some that are already favourites (chicken toastie anyone?).
– Blog of the day. I was named Monday’s blog of the day by Mumsnet and had so many people visit this here blog of mine it was crazy! It wasn’t all positive feedback as it was a tiny bit controversial (well to some anyway) but that’s life isn’t it?
– Holiday prep. Well, I have actually prepared nothing for our holiday in half term besides one thing – matching swimsuits! The girls and I are going to be living it up in matching cossies and I cannot wait!
– Nursery place. I found out a couple of weeks ago that Lils had got her place at nursery but found out this week that she has mornings – I am so glad as it will just work better that way round.
– The circus. I properly laughed at some of the clown acts, they were just brilliant. The daring acts were fab too – the strength in those people is incredible!
Well that is all I can think of this week. I’ll be honest, it hasn’t been the best of weeks and I will be glad for Monday to roll around again. Just one more week until half term and then we go away – I for one, really need to press that reset button.
Have a good weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.