Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Thank goodness it is the weekend. What with the awful goings on in France it hasn’t been the best end to the week world-wise has it? This year is really shaping up to be pretty naff with celebrity deaths, Brexit and all the terrorist attacks. It is easy to slip into a darkness, feel like you are bringing up children in a world of sadness, but all the more reason to make your own corner of the world a happy one. One where you can teach kindness and happiness. My girls are oblivious to the sadness in the world and that is how I want them to stay, for as long as possible.
So what happy things have happened in our corner of the world this week?
– A lovely afternoon of pampering for me. I went along for an antenatal reflexology session. It. was. bliss.
– Little G’s new class. You may have seen that I was a little (ok a lot) unhappy with her new class but we went along for an hour session and she loved it. I know she will be just fine.
– Lovely mums. One of the mums at school gave some baby boy clothes that were her little boy’s. She also gave a bag of prezzies for baby and the girls for when he arrives as it will be summer hols. So thoughtful and kind.
– Getting organised. I am almost done with all my blog commitments. I want to have August off so I can focus on getting baby out!! I am working a little later each night but if it means I am organised and prepared then so be it!
– Hair braids. You can see in the photo above that G has her hair all braided. It is just my favourite part of the day, sitting and brushing her Rapunzel hair. I try and do a new style every day and this was one of my faves!
– Dinner out. We have had takeaways quite a bit recently but not actually gone out out for dinner. I had a yummy lasagne and a chocolate brownie for dessert. Yum!!
– We picked up our new car!! I cannot tell you how happy I am right now. I am freeeeeeeeeee!
The world may seem to be crumbling around us but if we all make our own corner happy then that is better than nothing isn’t it? We are off to a fun day this morning, tennis session later on and another fun day event in the afternoon. The girls will enjoy every second and I will be vlogging it all so keep an eye on my YT channel if you haven’t subscribed already. New videos every Wednesday 🙂
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!