Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Phew! Thank goodness it is the weekend! The week has flown by but it has also been one of those weeks – one where I have forgotten to brush Gracie’s hair, forgotten her cardigan and generally been a bit forgetful all over the gaff! Not that any of that truly matters in the scheme of things but blimey, need to get my head straight for next week!
Wills is a month old, can you believe it? It has been a whole month that I have been a mum to three little people! He has celebrated by having a clingy few days – obviously loves his mama loads! In the past it would have stressed me out not being able to get anything done, but I’m embracing it all and have been wearing him in a sling. He is bringing me so much joy, he could have a happy list all to himself!
So what else has been making me smile this week?
– A successful party. I did it – I managed to entertain 40 kids and not collapse (until later that day). Everyone enjoyed themselves, especially the birthday girl, so all the stress was worthwhile.
– My husband. Mr F is one of those people who love to learn. I am not one of those people and couldn’t think of anything worse than opening up a text book and writing an essay. He’s spent the last few years doing qualification after qualification and Tuesday saw him graduate from the latest one. I was so proud seeing him in his cap and gown.
– Wonderful readers. I met someone who reads my blog – such a funny feeling I can tell you. She had such lovely words to say and is going to be having her third baby soon so has been following my journey as a mum of 3. And if you are reading this then thank you so much, you really made my day 🙂
– Time with Lils. Baby is a great napper and obviously Gracie is at school, so I am able to spend one to one time with my littlest girlie. She is so lovely at the moment, she makes me laugh every day!
– eBay. I’ve been selling a few baby bits. I’d hoarded quite a few dresses etc.. from the girls just in case we had a girl. It has taken me this long to get around to selling them but I’ve already made £40 so I am chuffed with that!
– Tidy house. After forgetting to brush Gracie’s hair, picking her up to find her teacher had lent her a hairband, I decided to tidy the house top to bottom. Tidy house, tidy mind my mum always says and she is right. The house is tidier than it has been for months and I definitely feel more in control.
The rest of the week is a bit of a blur! I am trying to get back into writing again but it is so difficult with a baby. I know I have already taken on too much again and will end up stressed about deadlines but I am going to pretend it will be ok and hopefully it will become true haha!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!