Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it.
I just asked Mr F to help me think of some happy things that have happened this week and he said ‘didn’t we just do this the other day?’ – and it really does feel like it! Hasn’t the week flown? I am actually writing this Thursday night so that doesn’t help matters but still, it doesn’t seem a minute that I was writing this last week.
The reason for an early write-up is that we are away this weekend again. I am desperate for a weekend at home but I accidentally filled up about 5 weekends in a row! We aren’t away away for all of them, with some just being parties to go to etc.. but still, I really just want a weekend of pottering around the house, you know?
So what has made me happy this week?
– Sian is back!!!! Yay!!! So glad to have her back co-hosting!
– Joining Generation Graco. I am so excited to be a part of the team for 2017 and had a massive delivery of goodies yesterday. I am so excited to show you my new pushchair!
– Gardening. We spent all of Sunday clearing the front and back gardens and it is so nice to look out on them and not feel like I live in a junk yard!
– Netflix. The new series of House of Cards is now on and I just love it. The main characters are really creepy and sinister but I can’t help but like them!
– Marriage. So Lils is getting married to her little boyfriend – literally the cutest thing ever!!
– Feedback. I have received so many comments on my decluttering videos – it has been overwhelming but in a lovely way.
Here is my latest video if you fancy watching…
How has your week been?
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.