Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Not quite sure how it is the weekend already. I truly believed it was about Wednesday and yet here I am, Friday night, rushing to get this written! I am yet to comment on any of last week’s posts too- the week has really run away from me!
So what has made me happy this week?
- Little G has finally managed to get rid of her cough- that is the last of the germs, hurrah!
- New bedding for our bed. KonMari has meant I gave a load to charity that just didn’t fit our new bedroom, my tastes or even our duvet (I got a kingsize duvet to stop the whole, my half your half, battle with Mr F but still had a huge amount of double duvet covers). Treated myself to a lovely white set from Asda, so soft!
- Quality time with LJ while Little G is at school. She is such a monkey and it is really nice having time to get to know her one on one. Her favourite thing to do is have the radio on and dance – she is going to love going to clubs when she is older!
- Watching Silent Witness with Mr F. We watch it every week but this week I just really enjoyed it as we both got into it and worked out who the murderer was before the end.
- Going to soft play with my lovely friend and having a big mug of hot chocolate and a packet of Munchies- had forgotten how delish they are!
- My ‘new to me’ tumble dryer. I never thought a machine could make me so happy but seriously it has changed my life! It is all very well in the summer when you can get your washing on the line but my house has been resembling a launderette the last few months and it is the same every year. Well no more! Hurrah!!
What has made you happy this week?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx