Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Where has the week gone?
This week has been a lost week for me, I don’t seem to have achieved a single thing and am going to have to use every ounce of my memory to be able to recall happy moments. I think I may even write it as a list – in a similar vein to Aby’s Gratitude List.
- Going to panto, sitting next to LJ and hearing her sing along the whole way through.
- I treated myself to some scones and jam. Yum!
- Received a gorgeous new coat from Trespass – will share more soon.
- Started my new bullet journal project after feeling very inspired reading Em’s post the week before.
- Being featured in TOTs #goodreads and also on Morgan’s #WhatIRead – that really brightened my week.
- Took part in Star Gazing Live – although it was too cloudy to see much. Still great fun!
- LJ has started giving me kisses all of the time. She also loves kissing her dollies, so cute.
- Little G having a friend from school around to play. All I’ve ever wanted was for her to be happy – so lovely hearing her laughing with a little friend.
There was probably more but I cannot think right now. Mr F has the flu and I am still feeling like death. Hopefully the girls will escape any germs for now and next week will be a better one for us all.
Still keep your fingers crossed for snow!
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx