Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
There is nothing like sleep deprivation to zap you of all happiness. Honestly I think if I didn’t sit down and really think about these happy moments I would feel overwhelmed by everything. It is only by focusing on the happy that I feel like I have actually achieved anything worthwhile all week!
We are still ill – seriously I long for the week that I can tell you something different! I am so bored with it all now so I am sure you are too!! Fingers crossed for next week eh?
What has made my happy list this week?
– An exciting invitation. I love when a brand I love gets in touch. I will be teaming up with a favourite brand once again over the next few weeks – can’t wait!
– Continued partnerships. I am so excited to announce that I am going to be continuing to work as a Britax Mumbassador for the third year. They are a fabulous brand and I am proud to work as part of their panel.
– Inspiration. Earlier in the week I had a little whinge to a few vlogging friends but after a big pep-talk I now feel really inspired about my YouTube channel. If there are any videos you’d like to see please do let me know.
– Catching up. Sometimes someone will pop into my thoughts and I will think to myself ‘must message them later’. Well later never comes around as my memory is terrible right now, so I have started messaging as the thought pops into my head. It has been so nice to catch up with a couple of people and I must try and message them more!
– Nap times. Wills has been having actual naps – this is huge news! He hasn’t slept in the day for about 2 months but we have started swaddling him and it seems to be doing the trick! He is so much happier for it too so hopefully it will continue.
– Yummy pancakes. Did you see my IG post or my recipe on the blog? Whether you are dairy free or not you honestly need to make them – best. pancakes. ever!
– My steam cleaner. I spent all of last weekend deep cleaning the house in the hopes that it would clear us of germs. It certainly feels cleaner everywhere and it was definitely satisfying but whether it will have done the trick will remain to be seen!
– Cuddles. Being poorly is really awful but it does mean lots and lots of snuggles on the sofa (and an excuse not to do housework).
Right, it is my mission to come back next week with the news that we are germ free! Wish me luck!!
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!