Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I am really sorry, I am going to be late commenting again – I have had such a busy few days with Gracie being sick and having to single-handedly balance looking after 3 kids while planning a birthday party. I am sitting here wondering whether I too feel a bit sicky but am hoping it is just that I’ve eaten too much dinner. She is all better now thank goodness but her party is tomorrow (or today as you are reading this) and I am just a little bit stressed about it all. People keep asking what possessed me to even do a party when I have a newborn but honestly I couldn’t not do one – she only turns 5 once!
Anyway, hopefully the party will go smoothly and I will be able to catch up on commenting on last week’s posts later on!
So what has kept me smiling this week?
– My brave girl. She might have woken us all up in the middle of the night screaming that she’d been sick but she was so sweet afterwards. She apologised for making a mess which almost made me cry- thoughtful even when ill.
– Helpful friends. So many friends have offered to help out at the party – I will definitely be taking them up on the offer as I will not be able to do it all and feed baby on demand.
– Happy baby. Wills is so much happier now that I have cut out dairy. I wasn’t 100% sure I was doing the right thing but since cutting it out he is back to sleeping well and being the contented baby I’d given birth to!
– Duvet days. With having a poorly girlie, we decided the only thing to do was have duvet days. We have watched so many films over the last few days – thank goodness for Netflix and Disney DVDs! We watched Frozen for the first time in ages – still loving it!
– Feeling fit. I have been so sore and achy since giving birth but I am finally feeling more myself. I managed to walk to and from school for the first time, which I could never have done this time last week.
– Amazon Prime. I don’t know what I’d have done without it this week! I’ve had so much to get ready in time for the party and with having G off sick I’ve not been able to leave the house. Next day delivery is a lifesaver!!
– Baby news. Have you heard the fabulous news? Our very own Sian is expecting baby number three and I am so excited for her! Go read her announcement now if you missed it.
Right, need to try and settle this baby of mine now. He’s fallen asleep feeding and I’ve been typing this left handed! Hopefully he will let me get some beauty sleep tonight – then I just need to think what I’m going to wear!!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!