Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I’d love to say we are all back to full health but unfortunately all three of my littlies are poorly still. Wills is taking an age to get over his chest infection and Lils has hand, foot & mouth. All three have decided that sleep is for the weak and I am up and down like a yo-yo in the night. I think mince pies are the only thing keeping me cheerful at the moment – thank god for dairy free mince pies!
Despite the illnesses I am feeling complete at the moment. I’ve published a couple of posts this week sharing my new take on life – our Saturday Mexican nights and our love of walking as a family. Making time for togetherness is making me so happy.
What else has made me happy this week?
– December. Who else is super excited for the best month of the year? I am writing this wearing a Christmas jumper and I love it!!
– My baby boy. He is 3 months old now – can you even bear it? He is an absolute joy and has completed our little family.
– Lists, lists and more lists. I don’t know where I would be without my lists, they are the only way I get anything done – they are my brain! I am feeling much more organised now, with blog work winding down and a few videos already scheduled for Vlogmas.
– Vlogmas. Have you heard of it before? It is basically where you upload a vlog every day in December (or up to the 24th anyway in my case). Day 1 and 2 are already live if you fancy a look and new videos will go live at 7pm every day.
– New tree. Last year we had a real tree and as much as I loved it I just couldn’t bring myself to murder another tree (I know, I’m crazy) so I treated myself to a new fake one. Our old one was almost 15 years old and falling apart so it was well overdue. I won’t be putting it up until the 16th so will have to let you know if it is any good or not.
– Christmas movies. Can you see a Christmas theme here? We have had Christmas 24 on for the last few days and even the girls request to snuggle and watch Christmas movies every day – definitely my children!
– Mince pies. I love mince pies.
– Bobble hats. I bought the children some new bobble hats and I adore them. Will have to get a photo of them all as they look adorable. I also got myself one of those furry bobble hats – £1.99 from Home Bargains – a total bargain indeed!!
With so many germs around still we haven’t done much at all, I am hoping next week will bring a little more excitement to our days. Our elves have arrived so they have quite a bit of fun planned for the month.
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!