Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Such a contrast to last week – I am feeling so much more positive! I have been contacted by so many people – thank you so much for your support it honestly means the world.
I have been busy reading and Googling and it has all helped me to become happier and more focused on becoming a better, happier, me.
What has made me smile this week?
– Me time. If you have been following me on IG the last week or so then you’ll have seen that I am going through a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. I had a whole day of me time on Sunday and although I spent half of it working, it was so nice to be on my own.
– Library. We have really enjoyed doing the reading challenge the last few weeks and I just love seeing how excited the girls get by all of the books! Definitely take after me!
– FLYLady. Oh my word – read the book. Do it. If you are feeling like you need help with your house and time to be you – read it.
– Cambridge. We went on a train adventure to Cambridge on Monday, just on a whim. It was so nice exploring such a beautiful city with the girls.
– Bike riding. Gracie learned to ride her bike! Such a proud mama moment!
– Dinner with family. September is a busy old month for family birthdays and we have already started celebrating. Mr F has quite a big family on his side and we all went out for dinner last night. It was so nice chatting until the sun went down.
That’s it for me this week, I hope you’ve had a good one!
Do you want to join in?