I didn’t do last month’s update as I just ran out of time! I cannot believe how quickly time is whizzing by now. I am going to say it….. it will soon be Christmas!!!
We have done really well, so many things ticked off in the past 2 months!! Woo hoo!!
1. Go to the zoo. Yep, we did this last weekend in the pouring rain like maniacs! Had a great day though!! You can read all about it here.
2. Go on holiday abroad. Hurrah we did this at the beginning of July and it still seems like a dream! We had an amazing time= here are to many more holidays as a family!
3. Go to Peppa Pig World. We did this right on the last day of June but I had already written my update for that month so didn’t tick it off.
16. Go to the park more. We have been taking spontaneous trips to the park more often and it has been lovely. I am not really sure why we haven’t always done it to be honest!
18. Run in lavender fields. Oh how beautiful are lavender fields?? Definitely want to do that again next year, although not when the bees are out in full force!!
23. Pick strawberries. Well, when I wrote the list I meant going to a proper strawberry place to pick, you know? We haven’t quite managed that but we did manage to grow our very own bumper crop of strawberries this year! I was very impressed!!
10 more things left to do! I am not hopeful for the couch to 5k I will tell you now but the others are still doable!
How has your month been?