I love shoes, I always have. Well that’s a lie actually, I hated my school shoes as a child as my feet were so big I couldn’t ever fit into the pretty styles. But these days, shoes are my friend and I have lots of favourites! I pretty much live in flip flops through the summer as anything else always feels a bit restrictive but when I saw this gorgeous pair from TOMS I couldn’t resist!
Aren’t they gorgeous? I have been asked to help spread the message of the good work that TOMS does and now will wear these shoes with pride.
TOMS’ message is simple.
For every product you purchase, TOMS will help a person in need. One for one®.
They give in a variety of ways, helping people with different needs.
– When you buy a pair of their shoes, another pair will be sent to a child in need.
– When you buy a pair of their glasses, a patient in an underdeveloped country will be given medical treatment to restore their sight.
– When you buy a TOMS bag, a birthing kit will be sent to a mother in need.
– When you buy TOMS coffee, safe water will be provided to one person in need.
– When you buy one their backpacks, training will be given to schools to help prevent bullying.
Isn’t that amazing? I love when a company gives back like that and they’ve given 60 million pairs of shoes since 2006 and 400’000 people have had their eyesight restored since 2011 – I just think that is incredible!
So now that I have these shoes, someone somewhere will have a pair sent to them. I love that!
Mine are the white lace leaves style and are from Cloggs, they are working with TOMS to promote their #StandwithTOMS campaign this May. It is such an important cause and I am so glad to be able to help publicise it through my blog.
They also sent me this gorgeous pin, to show my support for women’s reproductive safety.
To be able to offer safe birthing equipment is something, as a mother, I am so happy to support. My children mean everything to me and to be able to help another woman into the world of motherhood is just the most amazing gift.
Will you stand with TOMS and help a person in need?