If you saw my post the other day, sharing the bigger items we have got for baby, you will know that we have opted for a double buggy. I had been struggling with what to get, with LJ being so small still, but when I heard that Britax were bringing out a new double , the B-READY, I knew it was the one for us!
The great thing about the B-READY is that it can be a single buggy or transformed into a tandem double. We had a tandem when LJ was a baby but it couldn’t be anything but, and at times I wished we had that flexibility. Something that is important to me, whether a single or a double, is that children can travel in both forward and rearward facing positions – as a tandem, the B-READY also offers the option to face each other too which is fab!
One thing I really wanted this time around was a carrycot attachment as I never had a pram with the other two. This pushchair offers total flexibility and can combine a carrycot alongside a seat, two infant carriers, two carrycots or two seats, in addition to performing as a single pushchair. This means it will work perfectly from the moment baby boy arrives, right through until he is that little bit older and LJ is no longer needing to ride along with him.
I cannot wait to start using ours and give you the full run down but for now, here are the key features:
– The B-READY can be used from birth with an infant carrier or carrycot sold separately.
– The carrycot and infant carrier fasten easily to the chassis with Britax CLICK & GO® adaptors.
– The height-adjustable and softly padded handle offer both comfort and flexibility to parents.
– The adjustable backrest has several inclined positions as well as an adjustable foot rest.
– Puncture-free tyres and swivelling, lockable front wheels.
– The large hood offers UPF 50+ sun protection and includes a viewing window for the child.
– It folds up with both seats in a forward facing position and takes up little space.
– The B-READY is easy to handle and weighs just 13 kilograms.
– It will arrive in stores in Summer 2016 with an RRP of £450. A second seat can be purchased for £105 to change the pushchair from single to dual mode.
Are you looking for a double? Or maybe just a great single buggy with all the great features that Britax are renowned for?