Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I just want to start off thanking you for reading my blog and if you join in with this little roundup each week thank you to you too. This week has been one of the hardest in my parenting ‘career’ so far with a tetchy baby and toilet training all happening at once. The wonderful thing about the online world is that there is always someone there for you when you need them. So many people gave me a virtual push this week and honestly it was the only thing keeping me going. So thank you, honestly you are the best!
What has made me happy this week?
– Time off. I really needed it this week, despite having several big deadlines that needed seeing to. Sometimes you just need to put your own needs ahead of everyone else’s though and so one of the nights (cannot think which) I shut down my laptop and watched a movie. It was exactly what I needed and I was ready to face the battle again the next day.
– 6 months. I have been a mum to 3 for 6 whole months now! How crazy is that?! I can’t believe he is half a year old, the little monkey! He still has his blue eyes, I so hope he keeps them but Gracie’s changed at 1 so who knows!
– Sunshine. How sunny was it on Thursday?? We flung open the windows and doors and I even hung some washing out. What’s more I swept the patio and gave it a tidy! Check me out!
– Happy post. We were sent a gorgeous blanket from Joolz (see the pic above) and it compliments our buggy perfectly. I am so glad I went for a bold colour after having black with the girls – I just love it!
– McDonalds. More specifically a quarter pounder with cheese. CHEESE! Get. in. my. belly!
– Good news. If you pop over to Sian’s happy days post you’ll hear her news I’m sure. She hasn’t had the baby yet haha but I did cry for her.
– Catch-ups. I went on a little road trip to visit a couple of old work colleagues yesterday. They don’t even live that far away but time just flies doesn’t it? It was lovely catching up although I spent half the time in the loo with Lils – downside to potty training for sure!
Flying solo again tonight (as I am writing this), although thankfully he’s home tomorrow lunchtime. I do get panicked when he isn’t here, it is just so nice to have back-up when you feel like you can’t cope. Genuinely don’t know how single parents manage, I couldn’t that’s for sure!
Have a great weekend – I hope the sun shines again!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!