Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
This week has been a much happier week, thank you for all of your kind wishes last week. I’ve taken time for myself, had evenings off from doing work and it has helped me to re-centre myself.
What has made me happy this week?
– A tidy home. I always feel so much better when I am not surrounded by chaos. Recently the housework has really got on top of me but yesterday I was completely on top of it and it felt amazing!
– Pringles. I’m not sure I have mentioned them on my lists over the last few weeks but oh my goodness I am addicted. In a world of ‘everything has bloomin’ dairy and soya in it’ they are my salvation. I may have eaten 4 tubs to myself this week…..
– New bloggers. My lovely friend Lucy (the one who always gets me out of the house and doing great things) has started up a blog. She is completely awesome so keep an eye out in the linkup this week for her and show her some love xx
– Weaning. Can you even believe Wills is 6 months old? How?? He is now sitting up and scoffing on food and he’s loving it. I am loving doing it too as I am so much more relaxed third time round. If he eats he eats, if he doesn’t he doesn’t.
– Ballet. If you follow me on IG you’ll have seen my post about Gracie starting ballet. Oh my days I don’t think she could have been happier if she’d wanted to! I’d kept the whole thing a surprise and the look on her face when she found out was priceless!
– Cake. Well not for me sadly but Lils and my mum enjoyed a cake in town. With my mum living round the corner we often just pop round to hers, but never actually do anything. I decided to take her out for the day so we could spend some quality time together and it was really nice.
– Pottery. As part of our day together, my mum, Lils and I all painted some cute decorations in our local pottery shop ‘Pots of Art’. I will have to share a photo of Lil’s creation once we pick it up as it is …. interesting!!
I think that is it for this week, I am really hoping this sunshine sticks around and we don’t have any more storms – how windy was it on Thursday??!! This week is my birthday, I’ll be 33 and actually I am really looking forward to it!
Have a great week!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!