Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
We are on half term and I am so so happy about it! As you are reading this I am on my way to visit my friend and her beautiful newborn baby. You might remember I said he was born a month early, just before Christmas, but is doing so well now – I can’t wait to see our boys next to each other. Wills is going to look enormous poor lamb!
This week has been such a better week and I am feeling much happier about all areas of my life. Probably all due to the fact that Wills has returned to my happy smiley baby and is only waking a couple of times in the night now. I realised that I’d inadvertently been eating dairy or maybe soya – if you are avoiding them too then steer clear of Walkers plain crisps!!!
What has made me happy this week?
– Sleepy baby. He has been napping and sleeping for 3 hour stretches once again. As much as that isn’t amazing, it is better than the half hour stretches he’d been doing for the past few weeks!
– Sprite cake. I’ve said about it before but my goodness it is such a great recipe and gives me my chocolate fix! Thank you Sian!
– Skype. I had a lovely catch-up with Lucy (Mrs H’s Favourite Things) and our babies were smiling away at each other – so cute!
– Opportunities. I have decided that 2017 is the year I say yes to things and try for more things too. It is hard when you don’t get the answer you would like but so great when you do. I am going to try and be braver and go for more opportunities as and when I find them as you just never know what will happen.
– Coffee mornings. I caught up with a mummy friend after school drop-off yesterday and our little ones played so nicely. Blogging has brought me so many friends but there is something to be said about seeing people face to face regularly.
– Boxsets. We paid for the next season of Suits on Amazon Prime and I get to see Harvey again, woo hoo!
My memory is still like a sieve though, so I can’t remember everything that has happened this week. But, I feel an overwhelming sense of happiness about the week – something I’ve been lacking for a while. Sleep is such an important factor and I am so so glad to have more of it in my life now!
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!