Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I feel like I have been super busy this week but looking back through my diary I am not entirely sure what I have done! I think it is because Mondays and Tuesdays are so full-on with pre-school and clubs. I am also writing this in a bit of a rush as it is my birthday and I want to shut my laptop to watch a movie.
What has made me happy this week?
– Dairy. I fed Wills for the last time last weekend and as much as I am still a little bit raw from it I am loving being able to eat dairy again. As I type I am scoffing on some ice-cream! Unfortunately I am not able to have soya as it seems I have become intolerant but I will get there!
– Rainbows. Gracie was sworn in as a fully fledged Rainbow on Monday and oh my goodness she was so pleased with herself, it was adorable!
– Date nights. I have been trying to switch off my laptop a couple of evenings in the week as work just seems to creep into every available time slot. It has been so nice to relax, although it has meant I’ve found getting back into work a bit tricky!
– Kids parties. I’m not normally a fan of kids parties but we went to one on Thursday and it was so much fun. It was a build-a-bear at a local soft play and the kids were able to stuff their own (not like the machines that do it in the chain stores).
– Sleep. He slept 7- 4.30!!! Can you Adam and Eve it? The treasured all-nighter is within reach!!
– Coffee mornings. The school put on a coffee morning event and I wasn’t going to go at first, mainly because I’m a bit shy and prefer to hurry back to the safety of home, but I’m glad I went as it was really nice to chat with the other mums.
– My birthday. I have had such a lovely day! I went shopping with my friend Lucy, bought a gorgeous jumper and some dungarees and then went out for dinner with Mr F and all the kiddies. Best birthday I’ve had in a long time! I’ve vlogged it all so keep an eye out for that video going live tomorrow!
Right I am closing down my laptop – I’ll catch up with commenting tomorrow but for now, have a lovely weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!