Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
What a mixed bag of weather we have had this week! Sian has informed me that it is going to rain all of next week – not good when I wanted to finally get out in the garden!!
So, despite the rain, what has been making me smile?
– Sunshine. Ok, so when it wasn’t raining it has been really lovely. We have been able to use our conservatory every single day, so nice to be able to have some extra space.
– Having a helping hand in the garden on Thursday. I will be sharing what we have been doing in the next week or so but a huge thank you to Fantastic Services, it is looking much better out there already!
– Having some very exciting emails. Blogging is just the most amazing thing ever, I really wish I had started years ago.
– Evenings off. I have been doing a little less work this week, mainly because I am now addicted to Prison Break. I know most people watched it years ago but we have only just got around to it. Everytime an episode ends … “Just one more” Haha!
– My girls. Now they make me happy all the time of course but this week I have really been looking at them. They are so lovely, I am so blessed to be their mama.
– Walks with my family. I shared one of our walks the other day but we also went for another gorgeous walk in a bluebell wood. I wanted to go again this weekend but the weather just doesn’t look as though it will play ball.
– Friday night treats. Being pregnant has meant I don’t really care about my weight and so am enjoying the chance to eat whatever I like. Last night I had ice cream, Doritos and dip and a big bar of Aero. Mmmmmm…
I hope you’ve had a good week!
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!