Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I’m back! I know, I know, probably shouldn’t be back so soon but when you are confined to the sofa for hours and hours each day you soon start to go crazy! So, here I am and hurrah I have a baby!!! The last week and a half has absolutely flown by and I cannot believe I am now a mum of three!
I am not going to pretend it has been a bed of roses, sleepless nights and breastfeeding struggles have been anything but, but he is such a contented little baby I am truly lucky! The girls were such hard work so I had braced myself for a rough time, but he is dreamy! Yay!
So, what has made me happy the last couple of weeks?
– Baby arriving! He may have been 8 days late but I totally forgive him now.
– His Happy Days vest. Don’t you love it?! Can’t remember where it is from or who gave it but I love it haha!
– Seeing the girls meet him for the first time. Pure love.
– The kindness shown by friends, family and total strangers. Support and well wishes really do keep you going on those tougher days.
– My new pram. I’ll be reviewing it soon but my goodness I am loving pushing my baby boy around in such a lovely set of wheels!
– G settling in well at school. It hasn’t been smooth sailing with baby arriving smack bang in the middle of her first week but she seems to love it so far. Her favourite thing is having school dinners – it’s the little things eh?
– Having Mr F home. He started working from home from my due date and of course is on paternity leave now. It is so nice having him home each day, I’ll miss him when he goes back to work next week!
– Vlogging. I’m crazy I know but I kept an online diary of the first week with baby, documenting how I felt, what we did, midwife visits and anything he did each day. It was quite therapeutic actually.
So despite feeling like a total zombie I am still on a high. I am so thankful that he is here safely and that besides a few wobbles we are adjusting well. 🙂
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!