Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Oh my days I am writing this very last minute and I haven’t managed to do any of my commenting yet – I will get there I promise but it is already bedtime and I have just this minute rushed through the front door after being at an NCT presale. I had totally forgotten that I was volunteering this weekend (why on earth did I volunteer at all with a 2 week old??) and it was only that G brought home an NCT leaflet in her book bag that I remembered!! If you have never volunteered then you really should – you don’t have to be a member and it means you get the pick of the bargains before the general public! Hurrah!!
It has been a funny old week with Mr F going back to work on Wednesday. I kept thinking that it was Monday so that has thrown me all week. In my head it is only Wednesday today so it is a bonus that it is now the weekend! We have also become a germ infested household which has not been fun! I am the only one that escaped so far – fingers crossed I stay healthy!
So what has brought a smile to my face this week?
– Routine. As much as I have loved having Mr F home, I am quite glad to be able to get back into some sort of normal. I am a bit of a control freak so being able to put washing on etc and be in charge of the house leaves me feeling happy, whereas him being home means I get a little bit lazy and reliant on him.
– A visit from Aby and Baby. They made the hour and a half trip round the M25 to come see us which was so lovely. They came bearing gifts too, for me and for Baby – including the most gorgeous Jellycat elephant called Fuddlewuddle!
– My new lightbox. Aby managed to pick one up for me and brought it with her when she came. I’ve been wanting one for ages so I am well chuffed!
– Bargain nappies. I managed to pick up some brand new cloth nappies at the NCT sale for less than half the RRP. I am so excited to start using them again as I really slacked with LJ.
– Walking. I have been suffering really badly with my knees and lower back since giving birth but I bought some knee supports and have been driving everywhere and that seems to have allowed me to heal. I managed to walk to and from town on Thursday – including a hike up the steepest hill in town and it felt good!
– Pregnancy news. I have found out one of my friends is expecting, which means we will have 3 children all the same age!
– House Of Cards. We are currently addicted to it and so every night between baby’s 7pm and 10pm feed we squeeze in a few episodes. I so wish we’d had Netflix years ago!!
My arm is now going numb from holding baby and trying to type with the other hand, so I think I’ll leave it there. Baby brain hasn’t left me yet so I’ve probably forgotten something!
I hope you’ve had a good week 🙂
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!