Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I am officially declaring that summer is here! With the birth of a few beautiful babies this past week, I really do think they have brought the sunshine with them into the world. It puts everyone in a better mood doesn’t it? And it certainly brightens up my IG feed!
I honestly don’t know where this week has gone, the bank holiday weekend plus a polling day has made it fly by!! I hope you have all had a fab week, with lots of happy things to look back on.
So what is on my happy list this week?
– Sunshine!!! Say no more.
– Friends. I really do have some amazing friends. One such friend got us out of the house and down to a farm last weekend. It was so nice to be out from these 4 walls.
– Our garden. We spruced it up a couple of weeks ago and now that the sun is out we are able to properly enjoy it. We have had picnic blankets out there and have been enjoying spending our days playing together.
– Amazing blogging opportunities. We all travelled a couple of hours down the country on Thursday and took part in a really fab campaign.
– Vlogging. I am officially addicted. I do need to sit down and work out some sort of schedule though. I filmed our day on Thursday but everything it embargoed for another month so you will have to wait a while to see what we got up to.
– Reaching 10K Twitter followers earlier in the week. Just wow! Now if my IG could catch up quick that would be ace!
– Watching James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke videos on YouTube. So funny and so addictive.
– LJ cuddling baby. Every night at bedtime she comes over to me, kisses my tummy and then goes off to bed. Such a sweetie.
– Live.Love.Blog gaining more and more momentum. It is really difficult running two blogs and for a while now we have neglected it. But we are back with full gusto now and have refreshed excitement about it.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!