Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Right, who is in charge of the weather? We have had monsoons, blazing heat and snow this week – couldn’t be more crazy if it tried!! I will hold my hands up though, I may have mentioned to someone at school that we never seem to get caught out on the school run. Cue a whole week of standing out in the rain waiting for Little G to finish. Doh!
What is on my happy list this week?
– Mr F being home early every day this week. He has been doing overtime as it has been the end of year at work, which has meant lots of bits and bobs to do. That is all submitted now so he is back to normal hours.
– LJ doing a wee on the toilet. She isn’t quite ready to start full on potty training but she is enjoying having a go. You know when she will be ready though don’t you? Yep… August. Haha!
– Taking more time. I am always in a hurry but being in pain has meant I need to slow right down. The photo above was taken on the way to pick G up from school. LJ wanted to pick daisies- so I let her pick daisies.
– Washing on the line. Even if it may have also contributed to the rain and snow. 🙂
– My new maternity pillow helping me with my SPD. If you read my post earlier in the week, you’ll know I have been in pain. The pillow seems to be doing the trick and I have taken lots of other advice on board.
– A lovely afternoon with my friend yesterday. We went for lunch and then had a little look for things for baby. I may have bought him a few new bits. 🙂
– Vlogging. I am really loving it so watch this space for a little more on my YouTube channel.
Once again my mind has gone blank. This week has gone so fast and I am so tired I can barely remember what I did 5 minutes ago, let alone a few days ago!
Have a great weekend!
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!