Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
This week was meant to be a week of rain, rain and more rain. But actually, besides Monday when we had the mother of all storms, it has been absolutely sweltering! Not going to lie, I have hated it. Being pregnant in the heat officially sucks – especially when you have to walk 2 miles each way, twice a day, to take a child to school …. pushing a buggy.
Ok, moaning over.. I may have enjoyed the sunshine a little. Ice cream and paddling pools may have helped the situation….
So what has made me happy this week?
– Time with LJ. Seeing as it has been sunny every day, we have been to the park just the two of us each of those days and it has been lovely. She is just the loveliest little girl and being able to dedicate time to her has made me one happy mama indeed.
– A chilled morning with my friend in a sort of soft play place. I think I have mentioned it before, it is like going round to someone’s house. Someone who owns every toy under the sun. And, you don’t have to tidy up afterwards – amazing!
– My girls. They have just been a joy this week and I am loving watching the two of them together.
– Tidying. I am in full nesting mode again and have renewed enthusiasm for sorting everything out. I have done a sort of round 2 of Konmari on the house, finding more and more junk to get rid of. Honestly, where does it all come from?
– Our Teepee. I have recently become an ambassador for MyWeeTeepee and it arrived midweek. LJ and I set it up while G was at school and I really wish I had filmed her reaction when she saw it – excited much?!
– Pizza. I was broken on Wednesday after a particularly hot day and my SPD playing up. So, I rang Mr F and told him I couldn’t make dinner. We ordered pizza instead and it was yummy!!
– Inspiring posts. This week I read a fantastic post from Hayley over at Sparkles and Stretchmarks and it made me cry – in a good way. I have been following Hayley’s journey for the last few months as she went from a mum of two, to a mum of three. Her post made me feel so excited for my little man’s arrival – go read it, it is just lovely.
– PR people. I have had several PRs comment on my photography and it has been so lovely to get that feedback. I am so glad that blogging has opened up this passion for me and I want to improve all the time. I also want to do some sort of course I think as after seeing how Sarah from Extraordinary Chaos has come on with her photography (to now being one of my favourite photographers – hope you know that Sarah!!) I really want to take mine to the next level too. 🙂
Right I think that is it for this week! I hope you’ve had a fab week with plenty of sunshine and happy moments to treasure.
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!