Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Thank you for all your well wishes last week, I am feeling soooo much better. The antibiotics have kicked in so the dizziness has stopped and I am back to the normal (ish). I can barely remember what I did yesterday so we shall see how many things I can remember from my week haha!!
What has made me so happy?
– Buying lots of baby bits. Now that I know he is a he I am super excited. It all seems real now and we have even settled on a name (fingers crossed anyway!!!).
– The garden. I am going to be sharing the work we’ve done in the next couple of days but it is looking so much nicer out there. The girls have been playing out every day and now I can trust they won’t catch themselves on something sharp or trip over debris.
– Chocolate. I *may* have eaten a large bar of dairy milk three times this week – three bars I mean, not splitting one over 3 days. Oopsie!
– Little G coming out of school smiling. She was so so nervous when I dropped her off on Monday and I did worry how she would get on, but thankfully she was absolutely fine. She came out telling me she’d planted sunflowers and sweet peas. Bless her heart.
– Getting our first choice for Reception class. I had been pretty confident we would get our first choice but on the morning of the results I became very panicked indeed. It suddenly dawned on me that should we have to go somewhere else that G would have to leave her friends behind. She has settled so well into the school and thankfully she will go up to the main school with all of her nursery friends. Yippee!!
– Being invited over to a few mummies houses for coffee. So nice after being away from school for so long.
– A new handbag. Say no more!
– Catching up with Sian. We live just around the corner from each other and speak via FB every day but somehow meeting up in person seems to be something we aren’t able to organise between us haha!
I cannot remember anything else but my overwhelming feeling is that this has been a good week.
I hope yours has been a good one too.
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!