I am writing down my hopes for 2015 to join in with Becky’s (3 Princesses and 1 Dude) 2 linkys: Blogger goals 2015 and Personal Goals 2015. I am hoping if I write down my goals it will help me stay focused and hopefully help me achieve them!
Real life goals for 2015
- Lose weight- I am a bridesmaid for my best friend, I know she loves me for who I am but I would hate to look back at photos of the big day and know that I could have looked better for her. Plus all the other bridesmaids are thin so I will stick out as being bigger! Nightmare!
- Get fit – I am not talking marathon fit here, I have just been very lazy the past few months. Having my mum around the corner with a car has meant we haven’t walked as many places as we used to. Need to get back to walking!
- Take more care of myself- Since being a mum (and maybe before that) I have really let myself go. I want to look good for Mr F as well as for myself. I don’t necessarily mean a full face of makeup every day but just keep my hair looking nice and a bit of lippy!
- Finish off the house renovations- this is not just me but Mr F too. We are so very nearly there, each room just needs a few finishing touches. The only room that needs totally re-doing is our bedroom. I would really love that to be decorated!
Blogging goals for 2015
- Be more organised- I have been reading all of Aby’s posts in her blog club (You Baby Me Mummy) and she has inspired me to sort my blogging organisation out! I am going to sort out a spreadsheet to keep track of all of my posts.
- Sort out a media pack- I have written a brief ‘work with me’ page but I want to do a full pack so that I can send it to PR companies when they approach me.
- Facebook- I feel like Twitter is ticking along nicely now so I would like to focus on my Facebook page. I am going to post more regularly and really engage with the people who like the page.
- Britmums sponsor- I would really love to have a sponsor, not just so that I have expenses paid for but so that I come across as more professional. I want to be taken seriously. Approaching companies is a bit frightening though so this is going to be a tricky one!
- New theme- A long term goal is to have a professional theme made. I do like what I have done myself and it will do for now but I would like something that stands out a bit more.
Are you making any New Year Resolutions? I would love to hear them!