Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Have you had a good week?
It has been half term here for us, which has meant no work for me school-wise and no nursery for Little G. I have decided that I am not going to take on any more supply now as last week was just too much. My bump is so heavy now that even standing at the front of class for a short time just puffs me out! So, we’ve had a week just me and the girls (after a lovely long weekend with Mr F too of course).
So what happy things have made my list this week?
– The Duxford Airshow. We are not planey people but just wow, best day out! I would definitely go again as there was so much for us to do. If you want to read about it or see our little vlog then pop on over.
– The Geronimo Festival. I know! Check me out doing two things on one weekend. It almost killed me but we all had fun. I would go again but be warned – the queues are enormous!
– #LLBChat. As you may or may not know, Aby and I run a blog together – Live. Love. Blog. It is a blog aimed at bloggers, where we love to share our knowledge and help bloggers with bits and bobs. We held a Twitter chat on Wednesday and it was really lovely. So many people came along (which hurt my head keeping up with all the notifications) and hopefully everyone enjoyed it as much as we did. 🙂
– LJ’s curls. Bit of an odd one but how adorable are those curls? She’s always had straight hair but recently, as her hair is growing, those curls are coming through. Love!!
– Lovely comments on here. It always means such a lot when people take the time to comment. Not that it means any less when someone reads and doesn’t comment but it is a way of getting to know readers. I have a good head for names and I always recognise regular ‘faces’ that pop up. Really appreciate it 🙂
– A day at the zoo. Actually it wasn’t the zoo that was good (in fact it was pretty pants to be honest) but the friends we spent the day with. The girls both had a great time and it just goes to show that as long as you have great company it doesn’t matter where you are.
Now please keep your fingers crossed for good weather down south for me as I have to do a photoshoot with the girls outside and the post is due for Monday! Nothing like a last minute gig eh? Hopefully it will be sunny where you are too and we can all get on with enjoying summer!!
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!