Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
That’s the first week of school over and done with! And I survived! It hasn’t been the smoothest of weeks with me being late to collect Gracie on Wednesday because I was given the wrong information about a club. I was less than impressed I can tell you!
They have both settled in really nicely though and Lils adores her new teacher – she even spoke to her which is a miracle in itself right there!
So what has made me happy this week?
– My Happy Planner. Oh my days I am obsessed with it! If you love diaries and planners and also love a bit of scrapbooking then take a look at this YouTube video to see what they are all about. Betcha you’ll be ordering one too!
– Primark jeans. I have been wearing Joni jeans from Topshop for ages but they are so expensive I couldn’t justify buying more. Had a look in Primarni and what do you know – £10 a pair! Bargain!
– New term. The girls have really enjoyed being back at school but Lils especially has had the best time. She can’t wait to tell me what she has been up to every day – so cute!
– Birthday boy. Wills is one! ONE!! Lots of crying and utter disbelief from me but lots of happy celebrations too.
– The Good Wife. Started watching it on Netflix this week and am already wanting to become a lawyer and dress in power suits!
– My new project – head over to my YouTube channel to see what I am up to and whether you want to join in too.
This week has been exhausting so I am going to leave it there for now.
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?