Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
This week has flown by compared to last week. I can’t believe it is the weekend already and I can barely even think what I have done with myself all week. I do know I wasted one day waiting in for a parcel that never arrived – don’t you just hate that?!
I am not going to lie, I have cried most of the week. Everything has got on top of me and I’ve come to realise that I am not in fact super woman and I cannot do it all. Damnit! Admitting it out loud has helped massively though and I am feeling like I can get through it.
What has made me smile this week?
– Lavender. We went to the Hitchin Lavender fields with my sister in law on Sunday and took some photos of her with her baby bump. It is almost all dried now but it was purple enough to make for pretty pictures.
– Picnics. If you saw my IG post at the beginning of the summer holidays, you’ll know we made a giant calendar of things to do all summer. One of the things Gracie and Lils wanted to do was have a picnic in the garden – that got ticked off on Wednesday.
– Support online. I have been completely overwhelmed by all of the support I have had over the last week. You are all my village and I am so grateful to have you all.
– Shopping trip. I went shopping (with all 3 kiddies) on Thursday and managed to find quite a few bits and bobs. It was such a lovely day though, with all 3 of them just being well behaved and generally lovely.
– Thorpe Park. We are currently at Thorpe Park (I am writing this from their Shark Hotel) and besides one of the biggest downpours I have ever been in, it has been fun. It isn’t the best place to take little ones if I am honest but there is enough to do that we are all exhausted.
I can’t believe there are only 2 weeks left of the holidays! Suddenly it is whizzing by really quickly! I need to make sure we do lots so it feels like we didn’t waste a second!
Do you want to join in?