Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I am writing this after an evening watching Gilmore Girls – I adore it! I have been looking forward to the new series for ages so am so pleased it is now on Netflix – that is my evenings set for a while!
Well what a week – I have one big headache. I have had broken sleep for months now and I think the adrenaline is finally starting to wear off. I am exhausted, really exhausted and I would give anything to have just one night of full uninterrupted sleep. I am just so thankful that it is almost Christmas, my favourite time of the year – it is the only thing keeping me going right now.
What has made my happy list this week?
– Parents evening. We went along to Gracie’s school to meet her teacher properly and see how she is getting on. She has settled in really well and is doing everything she should for her age. The thing that made me really happy (my inner teacher coming out) was that she always asks for more work. She hates to be idle and always wants to push herself. Just as well really as I am a bit rubbish at doing anything at home at the moment.
– Cheeky monkey. Lils has been very testing this week, probably been the main culprit contributing to my headache. But look at that face – can’t be mad at her can you?
– Hobbycraft. Am I the only one who loves that place? They had some black Friday sales early on in the week and I picked up some cardboard houses for the girls to colour in. Such a bargain and they love them! That’ll be them kept quiet all of Christmas morning!!
– Bowling. We took the girls bowling and it was so so nice! Lils got 2 strikes – that is 2 more than Mr F got, which totally made my day haha!! He is so competitive and the fact he didn’t do as well as a 2 year old drove him nuts! He still won of course, but no strikes ha!
– Baking. Lils had her best friend over to play and we all did a bit of baking. I am missing chocolate so much so was pleased to find a recipe that I could enjoy too! Pop over to have a look if you fancy cooking with your little one – it is super easy!
– Gilmore Girls. Say no more.
Not many things on my list this week, I am just glad I survived really!
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!