Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
Must just say sorry about being a bit rubbish at RT’ing last week – my brain is all over the place at the moment. Will try harder this week but do know I appreciate everyone who joins in x
Phew! School is finally over and done with for the summer! It has been so hot this week I have wished the time away – as well as wishing for rain (sorry about that!). But here we are, done and dusted ready for 6 whole weeks with our biggest girlie at home. I cannot wait and Mr F has next week off too so we are going to make the most of the time together, with a few days away to the beach and other bits and bobs.
So what has made my happy list this week?
– Freedom. Having a car this week has cheered me up no end. We have been a one car family for 10 years now, so having one to myself in the week has been fab!
– Kind friends. Mr F came home from work with 4 big bags of clothes for baby – to keep him in outfits until he is 4!! How amazing is that?
– The school bear. Seeing G’s face when she came out holding the school bear was just so sweet. He had great fun with us, playing out in the garden. I got some lovely shots – the one up at the top is my favourite 🙂
– Crafts. I’ve been a bit rubbish at doing crafts with the girls recently as I just don’t have the motivation or imagination. We were sent a lovely little box of bits and bobs from BEAR Nibbles and so we spent one morning making these crowns (and scoffing on the fruity treats). They have teamed up with The Wildlife Trusts to encourage kids to get outside – great idea!
– A sprinkler. With the extreme heat almost killing me, I decided that we needed a sprinkler. I picked one up in an Asda sale and it is the best £8 I’ve spent in ages!
– Lunch with a friend. Again, having a car means I can actually leave the house and do stuff! We went into town and had a yummy lunch at our local ‘spoons. Say no more!
– Instagram. I passed 3000 followers and have had a sudden boom in followers the last couple of days too. I got my highest ever likes count for this post too. If you don’t follow me then I would love if you popped over and had a look 🙂
Now hopefully I will have had a good night sleep as you are waking up to this. However, LJ accidentally had soya yesterday (my fault completely) so we may all be feeling a little rough after a night of no sleep at all. Let’s hope not eh?
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!