Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I can’t quite believe it is the weekend, it feels more like a Wednesday or something. Probably because the week has absolutely flown by so it seems like we’ve missed a few days! I’m not quite out of my grump yet as I have barely slept a wink, I am so ready for baby to arrive now!
Despite feeling grumpy I have actually had a great week, so it is good that I get to reflect like this and recognise the happy moments.
So what happy moments have happened this week?
– Fun at CBeebies Land. It was the perfect day to go as most people stayed away due to the rain forecast. I have a giveaway for a family ticket if you want to pop over and enter!
– Finally getting funds through for our new car! We are off to Birmingham to hopefully pick up a car today so keep your fingers crossed for us!! It will mean no more relying on other people and no more walking for me. Hurrah!!
– Looking through our wedding album. A real waste of money really but every now and then we get it out and show the girls. We’ve been married 6 years this August – crazy!!
– A morning in the poppies. Possibly my favourite photos ever if you want to take a look, I’ve already printed them out and put them up!
– Celebrating Mr F’s birthday. We went out for dinner, which makes a change from takeaways and all enjoyed our meals. I had lasagne, a real fave at the moment!
– My photo wall. The photos finally arrived and they are all in the frames – just need to take photos (of photos haha) and I will reveal all!
– Ice cream on a sunny day. Friday is a treat day in our house so I took my mum and the girls to the local ice cream parlour. Yum!!!
– Making the top 10. I have a shiny new badge in my sidebar to say I am in the top 10 parent and baby blogs! How amazing is that?!! Was chuffed to bits when TOTs emailed me!
– A fab event in London. I got to test out a new kitchen gadget and hang out with the lovely Aby. I cannot wait to get mine delivered and show it to you – I think it will change my life!!
– Little G’s report. I had to control my emotions reading it -proper proud mama alert!!! As a teacher I have written hundreds of reports and as such I know a good report as opposed to one that is trying to sugarcoat bits and bobs – hers is glowing. So proud of her!
So a good week despite my mood. I just wish I could sleep! 8 more weeks people!!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekely email reminder. No spam we promise. xx
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!