I love writing a weekly list, it helps me to focus on the things I have achieved when otherwise I may feel as though I have done nothing!
- Had a fun day at the beach with my lovely little family.
- Had a surprise meet up with my best friend- she didn’t know I was Devon -way.
- Had a brilliant day out at Peppa Pig World on Monday
- Taught a lovely year 1 class, made me almost miss having my own class.
- Back on track with my diet, phew!
Real life weekly goal: Start running again, neeeed to get back into it asap!
Blog and social media:
- HUGE news! I am a FINALIST in the MAD Blog Awards!!! Still in total shock!
- Announced a sponsor for Kids’ Corner- DoCrafts! We will be giving a prize to one linker each week!
- Managed to get to #33 in HiBs! Woo hoo!
- My favourite post to write was: Me & Mine May
- My most popular post has been: The Importance of a Blog Audit
Blog weekly goal: PANIC PANIC PANIC I haven’t anything to wear for Britmums- need to get that sorted asap!
Hope you have all had a good week!