Britmums is only a few weeks away and bloggers everywhere are getting excited. It is the biggest 2-day blogging conference in the UK and takes place on the 19th and 20th June in central London. I am offering full or part sponsorship opportunities, to be your ‘blogger on the ground’ at the event. The sponsorship is broken down as follows:
My conference ticket was purchased at the early bird rate of £67, A one night stay at the local Travelodge of £58 and the cost of travel will be £30. In total it will be £155, I will cover the cost of food myself over the weekend.
In return for sponsorship, I would be happy to:
- Blog about attending the conference as your blogger before the event, announcing you as my sponsor. I will include links to your site, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Mention and link to you in all of my Britmums posts, before and after the event.
- Wear a badge for the duration of the conference or an alternative supplied by you, within Britmums guidelines
- Tweet during the conference mentioning your twitter account & the hashtag of your choice.
- Carry an advert in my sidebar or footer for one year.
- Possibly run a giveaway and/or review during the week before & after the conference mentioning the conference and your sponsorship.
This list is completely negotiable and you are welcome to make suggestions. If you would like to read more about Britmums Live then you can find more information here: http://www.britmums.com/britmumslive/getting-sponsored/
If you are interested in sponsoring me to attend, please do get in touch.