I love writing a weekly list, it helps me to focus on the things I have achieved when otherwise I may feel as though I have done nothing!
Well where has this week gone??? I have not stopped and am so glad it is the weekend so I can share the parenting with Mr F for a couple of days!
This week I have:
- Had a lovely catch up with Sian from Quite Frankly She Said, go check out her blog as it is full of gorgeousness.
- Caught up with cousins (technically Mr F’s cousins) and their kiddies. We all had babies at the same time and always have such a laugh.
- Went to a fairy tea party in London, will write more about that soon. I took both girls- braving London on my own with a buggy, sheer hell really!
Real life weekly goal: Keep on top of the housework- I have been really good this week and I have felt good as a result!
Blog and social media:
- Braved writing a ‘sponsor me’ post for Britmums. Who knows what will come of that but I was brave!
- Did a photoshoot with a tripod for my new fashion feature. I was inspired by Blogcamp and gave it a go!
- #KidsCorner is going from strength to strength which is exciting!
- My favourite post to write was: My Childhood Memories meme
- My most popular post has been: Three Little Girls At Play– a round up of our day with Aby and Baby.
Blog weekly goal: Get enough posts written for 2 weeks as the week after I am doing a full week of supply teaching- it may kill me!
Hope you have all had a good week!